Tuesday 13 November 2007

Dear Eagles class,
THis is some song about High School Musical.
You ARE The MUSIC in mE
Kelsi:NA,NA,NA,NA NA,NA,NA,NA YUH you are the music in me
you know th word once upon a time makes you listen theres a reson.
Kelsi & gabriella:And when you dream theres a chance you'll find a little laughter or happy
ever after.
Troy & gabriella:Your harmony to the melody is eccoin side my hade the a single voice above the noise
and like a common trade your pulling me.Chores:When I here my favorite song I know were we belong Oh you
are the music in me yuh it's living in all of us its brought us here because you are the music in me.
NA,NA,NA,NA NA,NA,NA,NA you are the music in me It's like i knew you before can explain theres know
name for it i sing a words i never said and it was easy chouse you see the real me as i am you understand
it's though thin i ever know to here your voice above the noise and I know am not alone oh your singing to me.back to chores.

No comments: